World War III

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

World War III

Aristeo Fernando-3
Dear Calendar People,

World War III will start from Spratly Islands in the middle of the year in the year 2018 on a Wednesday based on the following facts:
1.  The prophecy was initially revealed by the spirit of Ama on 1986-06-16, some 32 solar years ago.
2.  It will be the 2018th death anniversary of Jesus on the cross on 2018-08-17.
3.  Ka Apaz, the platform of Ama to talk to people, died this year 2017.
4.  Noah prophesied for 101 years that there will be flood that was why he was building the ark yet people did not change for the better (magbagong-buhay).  .This time, God will reduce two-thirds of mankind from the face of the earth.  Many will come knocking to be saved but God will shut the doors of the spacecrafts (Revelation 14:3 - "redeemed from the earth").  So be good.  

I guess, and this is just a guess, that the Aristean calendar will be implemented worldwide during the last quarter of 2018.
 
Aristeo Canlas Fernando, Peace Crusader and Echo of the Holy Spirit
Motto: pro aris et focis (for the sake of, or defense of, religion and home)
http://aristean.org/ and http://peacecrusader.wordpress.com/
"The Internet is mightier than the sword."

--------------------------------------------
On Thu, 8/17/17, Christoph Päper <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Subject: Re: Today, 2017-08-17
 To: [hidden email]
 Date: Thursday, August 17, 2017, 10:58 PM
 
 Aristeo Fernando:
 >
 
 > Today is the 2,017th death anniversary
 of the crucifixion of Jesus.
 
 Happy Easter to you then (and nobody else
 anywhere ever).
 
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: World War III

Walter J Ziobro

Specific Doomsday predictions have rarely come to pass.  Even though Jesus is said to have predicted the destruction of the Second Temple, he gave no specific date. Why is that? Could it be that the fulfillment of prophecy can be delayed or canceled if people sufficiently repent?

Walter Ziobro

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail




On Monday, August 21, 2017 Aristeo Fernando <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear Calendar People,

World War III will start from Spratly Islands in the middle of the year in the year 2018 on a Wednesday based on the following facts:
1. The prophecy was initially revealed by the spirit of Ama on 1986-06-16, some 32 solar years ago.
2. It will be the 2018th death anniversary of Jesus on the cross on 2018-08-17.
3. Ka Apaz, the platform of Ama to talk to people, died this year 2017.
4. Noah prophesied for 101 years that there will be flood that was why he was building the ark yet people did not change for the better (magbagong-buhay). .This time, God will reduce two-thirds of mankind from the face of the earth. Many will come knocking to be saved but God will shut the doors of the spacecrafts (Revelation 14:3 - "redeemed from the earth"). So be good.

I guess, and this is just a guess, that the Aristean calendar will be implemented worldwide during the last quarter of 2018.

Aristeo Canlas Fernando, Peace Crusader and Echo of the Holy Spirit
Motto: pro aris et focis (for the sake of, or defense of, religion and home)
http://aristean.org/ and http://peacecrusader.wordpress.com/
"The Internet is mightier than the sword."

--------------------------------------------
On Thu, 8/17/17, Christoph Päper <christoph.paeper@...> wrote:

Subject: Re: Today, 2017-08-17
To: CALNDR-L@...
Date: Thursday, August 17, 2017, 10:58 PM

Aristeo Fernando:
>

> Today is the 2,017th death anniversary
of the crucifixion of Jesus.

Happy Easter to you then (and nobody else
anywhere ever).

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Unless there is a hurried move Re: World War III

Brij Bhushan metric VIJ
Walter, Aresteo, cc sirs: 
Predictions come and go making people fear of events to come & take shape. Fear phobia make 'pollute the innocent minds' towards unforeseen events to come. Today's Solar Eclipse is some indicator of events taking shape.
image1.JPG
It is my belief if your desire to make changes is real - GOD directs to just do your duty for you have been assigned a task in his scheme of things - to come!
Life-after-life our forefathers impressed to do your duty - Karam Yog - in due time HE shall repay the rewards for your efforts.
image2.JPG
I think I have tried to bring 'astronomy to a newer level. Mean Year=365+31/128= 365.2421875 days; and Mean Lunation= 29.53058886 days =29d12h 44m2s.8775 04 on adding little time duration of 0.49287326 day in 448-years i.e.[1/2 of my 896-years/327257 days/11082 Moons], to result as above in my calculations, benefiting science & humanity if Reform of Gregorian calendar is desired.
Regards,
Ex-FltLt Brij Bhushan Vij (Retd.), Author
Brij-Gregorian Modified Calendar
Monday, 2017 AUGUST 21H21:54 (decimal)

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 21, 2017, at 8:33 PM, Walter J Ziobro <[hidden email]> wrote:

Specific Doomsday predictions have rarely come to pass.  Even though Jesus is said to have predicted the destruction of the Second Temple, he gave no specific date. Why is that? Could it be that the fulfillment of prophecy can be delayed or canceled if people sufficiently repent?

Walter Ziobro

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail




On Monday, August 21, 2017 Aristeo Fernando <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear Calendar People,

World War III will start from Spratly Islands in the middle of the year in the year 2018 on a Wednesday based on the following facts:
1. The prophecy was initially revealed by the spirit of Ama on 1986-06-16, some 32 solar years ago.
2. It will be the 2018th death anniversary of Jesus on the cross on 2018-08-17.
3. Ka Apaz, the platform of Ama to talk to people, died this year 2017.
4. Noah prophesied for 101 years that there will be flood that was why he was building the ark yet people did not change for the better (magbagong-buhay). .This time, God will reduce two-thirds of mankind from the face of the earth. Many will come knocking to be saved but God will shut the doors of the spacecrafts (Revelation 14:3 - "redeemed from the earth"). So be good.

I guess, and this is just a guess, that the Aristean calendar will be implemented worldwide during the last quarter of 2018.

Aristeo Canlas Fernando, Peace Crusader and Echo of the Holy Spirit
Motto: pro aris et focis (for the sake of, or defense of, religion and home)
http://aristean.org/ and http://peacecrusader.wordpress.com/
"The Internet is mightier than the sword."

--------------------------------------------
On Thu, 8/17/17, Christoph Päper <[hidden email]> wrote:

Subject: Re: Today, 2017-08-17
To: CALNDR-[hidden email]
Date: Thursday, August 17, 2017, 10:58 PM

Aristeo Fernando:
>

> Today is the 2,017th death anniversary
of the crucifixion of Jesus.

Happy Easter to you then (and nobody else
anywhere ever).