Trying to contact Remy Landau

Moongazer
Hello Calendar people, I have been a member of this list for some years, but only an infrequent contributor to it.

Remy Landau has an extensive website on the Jewish calendar at  http://hebrewcalendar.tripod.com/  It invites feedback and questions from visitors, and a section of it (which I can't find right now) contained copies of such correspondence and his replies. But when I last looked, the most recent ones were quite some years old.

I too have a (more modest) website on the same subject at  http://tiny.cc/jewishcalendar

About 10 years ago (roughly), our mutual interest in this subject generated a spate of private email correspondence between myself and Remy. I attempted to revive this a few months ago, but I got no reply from him.

Does anyone on this list know if Remy is still alive and well and in communication with others (I have no idea how old he is) and, if so, might you know of another means of contacting him, such as a phone number?

I'm not sure, but I think Remy is French Canadian. If so, that would make him a fellow countryman of Irv Bromberg. ...