Source

Phil De Rosa
Hi Calendar List.   My source for saying that only three countries, Liberia, Myanmar, and the USA, have yet to officially and fully adopt the Metric System of Weights and Measures was Margaret Foley’s excellent article ‘Measured Deception’ in Discover Magazine 2002:77.

Phil De Rosa

Earlier the better Re: Source

Brij Bhushan metric VIJ
Phil, sir:
All I can hope is that America has a chance to be the 'Leader' in whole-hog adoption of Le Systeme Internationale d'Unites (SI), this may or may not include Reform in time units and/or the Gregorian calendar.
I think I have provided sufficient material for pondering over via my discussions & at home page: http://www.brijvij.com
All I submit, there is a way and the World wants it at little or NO Cost - the Easiet, Surest and Cheapest proposal is available, I presume - not to hurt the Tax-payer, little children in schools and the lady at who the BURDEN of teaching their tiny-tots is to rest.
Regards,
Brij Bhushan metric VIJ, Author
Brij-Gregorian Modified Calendar (1971....)
Monday, 2017 February 20H20:23 (decimal)

Sent from my iPhone