Re: Improvement in 28X13

Peter Meyer
Michael said:

>> or, for International use:
>> South (3), Pre-Northward (1), Northward (2), North (3), Pre-Southward (1),
>> Southward (2)

I replied;

> I'm sure that will be well received internationally.

Michael (apparently unable to recognize sarcasm) replied:

> Premature sureness is an indication of …..some undesirable attribute.

And went on:

> You have no idea how calendar-proposals would be received internationally.

I think we all know how Michael's calendar-proposals would be
received internationally.

Based on the large number of Michael's posts during the last week,
I have to wonder: Is Michael attempting to sabotage CALNDR-L?

If so, this would be the first time this has happened on this list.

Regards,
Peter

Michael's Calendar Ideas Re: Improvement in 28X13

k.palmen@btinternet.com
Dear Michael, Peter and Calendar People

I suggest Michael puts his calendar ideas into a number of web pages like I did at
https://www.hermetic.ch/cal_stud/palmen/index.html

I expect the Peter would kindly put up such pages for you like he did for me.
Victor Engel has also put up some pages for me such as
http://the-light.com/cal/kp_Lunisolar_xls.html

Karl

Saturday Delta November 2018

17(11(17 from noon

>> South (3), Pre-Northward (1), Northward (2), North (3), Pre-Southward (1),
>> Southward (2)

I replied;

> I'm sure that will be well received internationally.

Michael (apparently unable to recognize sarcasm) replied:

> Premature sureness is an indication of …..some undesirable attribute.

And went on:

> You have no idea how calendar-proposals would be received internationally.

I think we all know how Michael's calendar-proposals would be
received internationally.

Based on the large number of Michael's posts during the last week,
I have to wonder: Is Michael attempting to sabotage CALNDR-L?

If so, this would be the first time this has happened on this list.

Regards,
Peter

Re: Michael's Calendar Ideas Re: Improvement in 28X13

Peter Meyer
Karl wrote:

> I suggest Michael puts his calendar ideas into a number of web pages
> like I did at
> https://www.hermetic.ch/cal_stud/palmen/index.html I expect the Peter
> would kindly put up such pages for you like he did for me.

No way.  I have standards, and Michael's posts do not
even come close to meeting them.

Regards,
Peter

Re: Michael's Calendar Ideas Re: Improvement in 28X13

>Based on the large number of Michael's posts during the last week,
I have to wonder: Is Michael attempting to >sabotage CALNDR-L?
Any doubt? What is wrong with my proposed change of shifting July 31 to February 29th?
JUST ONE CHANGE & YOU ACHIEVE THE TARGET OF CAKENDAR REFORM! See,
image1.jpeg
Flt Lt Brij Bhushan VIJ (Retd.),IAF
SATURDAY, 2018 November 24H17:31 (decimal)
Sent from my iPhone