Re: Age of the Uruz Bull RE: Necessity of Ogam Wheel Sacrifice .. .

Re: Age of the Uruz Bull RE: Necessity of Ogam Wheel Sacrifice .. .

VictorEngel
> > Perhaps at one time if there were 13
> > months to the year there
> > were also 13 signs in the Zodiac...
>
> > I recall
> > hearing that the Serpent (Serpens) has moved to the
> > ecliptic so making 13 signs. There may have also
> > been 13 signs of the sidereal zodiac in the past.
>
> Lance replies:
> Interesting idea! Any astrologers/astronomers out
> there who care to comment on this possibility?

I know very little about astrology. However, I recall reading that there
really should be 13 signs, the thirteenth being Ophiuchus (which we just
started). Are Ophiuchus and Serpens one and the same? Or is Serpens part of
Ophiuchus? Ophiuchus is serpent bearer, right? So I can see them being
treated as one.

Doing a search, I see a site that explains that there are really two
zodiacs, a tropical zodiac and a real zodiac, with explanations of the
differences. http://www.geocities.com/astrologyzodiacs/realsolarzodiac.htm

Looks like I'm a saggitarius and not a capricorn after all.

Victor