Re: A society that views time in reverse

Re: A society that views time in reverse

VictorEngel
My father, a linguist, replies:

I cannot believe that something like this should even be discussed now as a
new revelation. Edward Sapir published similar findings in the 1920s, which,
with the collaboration of Benjamin Whorf, resulted in the Sapir-Whorf
Hypothesis.
The Aymara are certainly not the only people who have this perception. We
discussed this phenomenon in class when we went to SIL (Summer Institute of
Linguistics) in 1967.