Passover - Summer - 4

Aristeo Fernando-3
Dear Calendar People,

In 2013, I found the fourth proof that the spirit of Ama said that Jesus was crucified in summer and not in spring, on August 17 and not in March or April.  This is with regards to the donkey.

I noticed that every year from 2012 until 2018, I found a proof from the Holy Bible that what Ama revealed is true.  All in all, there were nine proofs.

Jesus asked his two disciples (James and John, sons of Zebedee - page 64, Pasiong Mahal) to get the ass (mother donkey) and her colt (male foal of an ass).  It says in Matthew 21:5, 7 of an ass and the colt.  Mark 14:4 and Luke 19:33 mentions only the colt.

The colt must be about three months old to be weaned from its mother.  Never a man sat on the colt.  If the colt was born in December-January, it might die of bronchitis for it is rainy and wintry cold.  If the colt was born in March-April, that is just right because of the abundant green grass and not rainy and cold anymore.  By August, it will be ready to be weaned and its age would be about 3-4 months old.

Jesus rode on the ass from Mount of Olives down to the brook Kidron, and then up to the eastern gate of Jerusalem.  From the gate, Jesus rode on the colt fulfilling a prophesy of Zechariah 9:9 which states: "Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy king cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass."

Aristeo Canlas Fernando, Peace Crusader and Echo of the Holy Spirit
Motto: pro aris et focis (for the sake of, or defense of, religion and home)
http://aristean.org/ and http://peacecrusader.wordpress.com/
"The Internet is mightier than the sword."