Ominous Date/Time

VictorEngel
All,

At work we must report our time weekly. A project I'm working on didn't have
a charge code until recently, so I attempted to open the time management
software to update it. Unfortunately, I didn't get to it until the week's
data was already locked, and I got a message requesting to stay out of the
application until 06/06/06 13:00.

Re: Ominous Date/Time

Irv Bromberg
On Jun 5, 2006, at 16:59, Engel,Victor wrote:
> I got a message requesting to stay out of the application until
> 06/06/06 13:00.

I don't think that was an omen, but rather it was an advanced
revelation!

-- Irv