Non-Fixed Option

Michael Ossipoff

Of course this goes without saying, but I'd like to mention it anyway:

Though the variability of weather and temperature at any particular time of year is greater than the astronomical inaccuracy of Nearest-Monday, people could nonetheless prefer maximal astronomical accuracy over maximal convenience.

...in which case they'd prefer and choose a non-fixed calendar.

For my 3 proposed alternative calendars, or any calendar, that would just mean
substituting the words "The midnight nearest to the intended-time" for "The Monday that starts on the midnight nearest to the intended-time".

That could be called "Nearest-Day", or "Nearest-Midnight" as opposed to "Nearest Monday".

2019-W01-1  (South-Solstice WeekDate)
2019 South1 Week 1 Monday  (6-Season  -3 wk Offset)
2019 South1 Week 1  Monday (6-Season  0 Offset)

Michael Ossipoff