Moonkey & Meyer-Palmen 6840-year cycles RE: Month Names for the Lunar Olympiad Calendar

Moonkey & Meyer-Palmen 6840-year cycles RE: Month Names for the Lunar Olympiad Calendar

The two cycles differ by the number of days in them.

While the Meyer-Palmen 6840-year cycle has exactly 2498258 days, the Moonkey 6840-year cycle, which follows the 33-year cycle, has 6840*12053/33 = 2498258 2/11 days and so is 2/11 day longer. The 2/11 day can be eliminated by restarting the 33-year cycle after 6840 years. The last 33-year cycle is then truncated to 9 years, like in Walter’s suggested 900-year cycle.