Minor typo: Late-South has 10 weeks in the new year. Dec thru Feb.

Minor typo: Late-South has 10 weeks in the new year. Dec thru Feb.

Michael Ossipoff

Typo:

In my previous post, I said that the Late-South season has 3 weeks in the new year.

When I said that, I was just copying what I'd previously said about the Late-South1 month, before I eliminated the months.

Actually, Late-South has 10 weeks in the new year.  The next season, Pre-Northward, begins as Roman-Gregorian March begins.

The South season, consisting of Early-South before the solstice, and Late-South after the solstice, consists of Roman-Gregorian December, January and February.

As I said, it's followed by Pre-Northward, which lasts from the beginning of March, to around Arpil 5th, after which Northward starts.

After Northward, North (which of course isn't divided) starts around June 1.

All of those season start-times are consistent with season-consensus and experience.

Michael Ossipoff

2019 Late-South  Week 1  Wednesday  (6-Season  -3 wk Offset)
2019 South  Week 1  Wednesday (6-Season  0 Offset)
2019-W01-3  (South-Solstice WeekDate)