Lunar Nth of Nth

Palmen, KEV (Karl)
Dear Calendar People

Victor's 20062006 note got me thing of Yerm Calendar dates of the form 08(N(N and all sequences of Lunar calendar dates of the form Nth day of the Nth month. The Chinese often have special celebrations on such dates. They occur approximately 1/12 of a year apart so occur on approximately the same day of Gregorian month or the month or any other 12-month solar calendar.

The current yerm in my yerm calendar began on the last day of February (at noon) so all yerm calendar dates that are the Nth of the Nth month this yerm occur near the end of a Gregorian month:

08(01(01 2006-02-28
08(02(02 2006-03-31
08(03(03 2006-04-30
08(04(04 2006-05-31
08(05(05 2006-06-30
08(06(06 2006-07-31
08(07(07 2006-08-30
08(08(08 2006-09-30
08(09(09 2006-10-30
08(10(10 2006-11-30
08(11(11 2006-12-30
08(12(12 2007-01-30
08(13(13 2007-03-01
08(14(14 2007-04-01
08(15(15 2007-05-01
08(16(16 2007-06-01
08(17(17 2007-07-01

Because two yerms are close to a whole number of months the pattern continues on alternate Yerms (slowly drifting later):

10(01(01 2008-09-30
10(02(02 2008-10-31
10(03(03 2008-11-30
10(04(04 2008-12-31