Leap Day

Walter J Ziobro
This email originated from outside ECU.

Happy Leap Day

Re: Leap Day

Ed Kohout-2
This email originated from outside ECU.

Hello everyone except Mr. Opissoff and Mr. Painter SS,

This morning, CBS did a piece on Leap Day and calendar reform:

https://youtu.be/T-fgnbqrg9M

Calendar reform will save you $$!

- Ed

www.occursionmedia.com

On Sat, Feb 29, 2020 at 7:17 AM, Walter J Ziobro
This email originated from outside ECU.

Happy Leap Day

Re: Leap Day

Amos Shapir-2
This email originated from outside ECU.

It's shalow as you'd expect of popular media, but fun to see Henry &   Henke vigorously presenting their reform.

בתאריך שבת, 29 בפבר׳ 2020, 17:24, מאת Ed Kohout ‏<[hidden email]>:
This email originated from outside ECU.

Hello everyone except Mr. Opissoff and Mr. Painter SS,

This morning, CBS did a piece on Leap Day and calendar reform:

https://youtu.be/T-fgnbqrg9M

Calendar reform will save you $$!

- Ed

www.occursionmedia.com

On Sat, Feb 29, 2020 at 7:17 AM, Walter J Ziobro
This email originated from outside ECU.

Happy Leap Day

Re: Leap Day

This email originated from outside ECU.

So, in other words, Ed wants to add a week to some years of the calendar. As I have said before, let's just go for broke, and use the Jewish Calendar, and add whole months! What if you are born during that week? When do you celebrate your birthday in other years? It's bad enough that it happens with one day. Can you imagine it happening with whole weeks?

As for going to GMT all over the world, China already does a variant of that, with the whole country being on Beijing Time. So that means that out in Urumqi, the sun sets at about 2.00 pm every day. Can you imagine living in a part of the world where the sun rose at 1:00 am, EVERY MORNING? Talk about giving one trouble with time and understanding the day. Right now, blind people often get their days mixed up. That would be happening to whole countries under this plan!

Then again, Ed is so stupid that he has no idea that the SS had nothing to do with Franco. But of course, he never leaves his mother's basement, so (a), he never sees the sun (tell me Ed, how hard IS it to get to Mommy's fridge for lunch?), nor does he (b), know the history of Spain (or I expect, anywhere else). So, smart move, dipshit. Try to insult me and only make yourself look stupid. But, that does NOT surprise me. Don't forget, Ed: the rent is due to Mommy in just a few days. You had better get back on the phone to earn your living from gay phone sex. Get to it, old buddy.

Jamison E. Painter, MA

11 Ventôse An CCXXVIII, Narcissus.

On Sat, Feb 29, 2020, 9:24 AM Ed Kohout <[hidden email]> wrote:
This email originated from outside ECU.

Hello everyone except Mr. Opissoff and Mr. Painter SS,

This morning, CBS did a piece on Leap Day and calendar reform:

https://youtu.be/T-fgnbqrg9M

Calendar reform will save you $$!

- Ed

www.occursionmedia.com

On Sat, Feb 29, 2020 at 7:17 AM, Walter J Ziobro
This email originated from outside ECU.

Happy Leap Day

Re: Leap Day

[...]

PS. My apologies for not getting that in one go. The email system was messing with me.

On Sat, Feb 29, 2020, 11:36 AM Amos Shapir <[hidden email]> wrote:
This email originated from outside ECU.

It's shalow as you'd expect of popular media, but fun to see Henry &   Henke vigorously presenting their reform.

בתאריך שבת, 29 בפבר׳ 2020, 17:24, מאת Ed Kohout ‏<[hidden email]>:
This email originated from outside ECU.

Hello everyone except Mr. Opissoff and Mr. Painter SS,

This morning, CBS did a piece on Leap Day and calendar reform:

https://youtu.be/T-fgnbqrg9M

Calendar reform will save you $$!

- Ed

www.occursionmedia.com

On Sat, Feb 29, 2020 at 7:17 AM, Walter J Ziobro
This email originated from outside ECU.

Happy Leap Day

Re: Leap Day

Jamison Painter
This email originated from outside ECU.

Incidentally, Ed has probably never heard of Urumqi, locked up down in the basement. It's the capital city of Xinjiang Province, in the far Northwest of China, where the majority of the people are Turkic, rather than Han. I know, ED. More vocabulary for you. The rest of you probably know who the Han Chinese are that rule China, and who the Turkic Muslims are who are forced to submit to their rule. You might send out some prayers for the many of them who are being held in Communist Re-education Centers, and for many more who are not allowed to worship God according to their conscience.

On Sat, Feb 29, 2020, 12:06 PM Jamison Painter <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Happy Leap Day

Re: Leap Day

Ed Kohout-2
This email originated from outside ECU.

Hi Amos,

Yeah, it's TV, were you expecting a Harvard lecture?  The most important point is that there is no real demand for calendar reform in the general public for various reasons, including, apparently, some folks never having their birthday fall on a weekend.  The horrors, eh?

As for the rest of this thread, I'm pretty sure this is mostly why the smart, wise, decent, honorable, caring, loving, and kempt people in our world avoid right-wingery like the plague.  These people are certifiably insane!  LOL!!  I await another extensive round of emails full of psychotic self-owning by the end of the day.

Happy days,

- Ed

www.occursionmedia.com

On Sat, Feb 29, 2020 at 11:13 AM, Jamison Painter
[...]

Happy Leap Day

Re: Leap Day

Jamison Painter
This email originated from outside ECU.

Well, Eddie, that so-called "unkemped right-wing" won the last election, and will probably win the next, which will again allow me to laugh at the tears of Leftists like yourself. But that is beside the point. Fascism on the Spanish model is neither right nor left as Americans understand those terms. Third Way might be a better description, although, that too, has its drawbacks as a definition. Better get back to gay phone sex, Pal. Wouldn't want Mommy to kick you out, now would we. No. It wouldn't do at all. Then I would be deprived of laughing at you, and enjoying making you look like the ass that you are.

On Sat, Feb 29, 2020, 4:53 PM Ed Kohout <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Happy Leap Day

Re: Leap Day

Jamison Painter
This email originated from outside ECU.

Incidentally, Eddie, the word "wingery" does not exist in English. As a language teacher, I do feel obligated to point out your errors in orthography and vocabulary. The fact that it further allows me to display your abject idiocy to the full view of our readership is of course a side-benefit.