Jewish Calendar Fraud

Amos Shapir-2
Hi calendar people,

Has anyone seen or heard of the book publicized on this page?  FB recommended it, but the page does not contain much information.  All I can gather from the little there is, is that there might be some problem with calculating Jubilee years, and also that the author has no idea how to make calendrical calculations.

Re: Jewish Calendar Fraud

Sepp Rothwangl
HURRRAY!
Finally again an religious end of the World!

Sepp Rothwangl, CEP -240.272
[hidden email]
www.calendersign.com
facebook.com/sepp.rothwangl

Am 16.05.2017 um 17:07 schrieb Amos Shapir <[hidden email]>:

Hi calendar people,

Has anyone seen or heard of the book publicized on this page?  FB recommended it, but the page does not contain much information.  All I can gather from the little there is, is that there might be some problem with calculating Jubilee years, and also that the author has no idea how to make calendrical calculations.

Re: Jewish Calendar Fraud

Karl Palmen

Dear Amos, Sepp and Calendar People

When I go to the link, I see a Facebook page, I see comments by Amos and Sepp. When I logged into Facebook, I could not see either comment (so could not like Amos’s comment).

Amos’s comment points out an incorrect BC/AD calculation done by adding the BC number 1409 to the AD number 2021 to get 3430=49*70 as the number of years that 2021 comes after 1409 BC. It is year 2022 the occurs 3430 years after 1409 BC. I don’t know the significance of 1409 BC or the Hebrew year AM 2353 that started then. This may be the important point of the book. 3430 years after AM 2353 is AM 5783, which begins in 2022.

A curiosity is that according to the current rules of the Hebrew Calendar 2353 AM began on 1 September 1409 BC in the proleptic Gregorian calendar.

Another curiosity is that the year 5783 AM,  3430 years later, will start with the day within which, Month 10 of Yerm 20 of my Yerm Calendar starts.

See http://the-light.com/cal/converter/