It's about TIME for a new CALENDAR

Scott Flansburg
Hi.

Please consider taking a moment to review this calendar concept.

The calendar is available for download at my website for 99¢.

Please consider sharing if you find this idea worthy.

Thanks 4 your TIME.

I’m counting on you..

The Human Calculator Calendar 2017 1.pdf (226K) Download Attachment

Re: It's about TIME for a new CALENDAR

Walter J Ziobro

Where's leap day?

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Wednesday, December 7, 2016 Scott Flansburg <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi.

Please consider taking a moment to review this calendar concept.

The calendar is available for download at my website for 99¢.

Please consider sharing if you find this idea worthy.

Thanks 4 your TIME.

I’m counting on you..

Re: It's about TIME for a new CALENDAR

Dear Scott and Calendar People

The calendar shown is a 13-month calendar with months numbered 0 to 12 and called <Month Zero>, <Month One>, <Month Two>, etc.

Each month has days 1 to 28 and Month Zero has day 0 additionally at the start.

The year shown in 2017. There is no mention about how the calendar would run for other years and hence no mention of a leap day.

Each month has day 1 on a Monday and Month Zero has day 0 on a Sunday. There is no day not belonging to the seven days of the week, so 2018 would have day 1 of each month on a Tuesday and 2019 would have day 1 on Wednesday. I guess the leap day would be day 29 of Month Twelve, but it could go at the end of Month One, just 2 days before February 29, to make conversion to/from the Gregorian calendar easy.

I find that Scott is well known enough to have a page in Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Flansburg

Re: It's about TIME for a new CALENDAR

A similar 13-month calendar is found at

https://sites.google.com/site/jimeikner/home/mystuff/calendar