Implementation Costs Fwd: Monday start Year Re: Week & Month Calendar Month begins on same day

Implementation Costs Fwd: Monday start Year Re: Week & Month Calendar Month begins on same day

Brij Bhushan metric VIJ
Christoph, Amos, listserv sirs:
My apology for sending an e-mail “this morning” from my other account ([hidden email]) with miss spelled ‘Subject Line’ & later CORRECTED that mail for reposting through CANNDR-L REQUEST. I am not sure if the corrected mail ever reached listserv. However, kindly treat the earlier mail ‘Header to read Implementation Costs’.
This mail, however, was forwarded to my son at <[hidden email]> It originated from my other *gmail.com* account. Be kind to reconcile. I thank you all.
Ex-Flt Lt Brij Bhushan VIJ (Retd.), IAF✈️
Monday, 2019 April 01H12:87 (decimal)
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Brij Bhushan metric VIJ <[hidden email]>
Date: April 1, 2019 at 09:43:59 MST
To: "Mr. Munish Vij" <[hidden email]>
Subject: Fwd: Monday start Year Re: Week & Month Calendar Month begins on same day

Hi Bits:
Not the April Fool type!
Thus is just one mail; and the like several earlier?
Dad   Monday, 2019April 01H09:74(decimal)

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Brij Bhushan metric VIJ <[hidden email]>
Date: April 1, 2019 at 03:20:30 MST
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Cc: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

Karl, Cc sirs:
>This occurs only once every 823 years (April fool).image1.jpeg
As you may have noted, my Modified Gregorian calendar has its April 01 on W13-D01 (Monday) and is perannial EVER after its introduction. The Year starts as Monday, W00-D01 when introduced (format above),  Every quarter has 91 days (or 13 weeks), and the year is in TWO EQUAL halves of 183 days, placing Dec.31 ((WPDay) and Leap Day (between June 30 & July 01) outside the calendar format makeing it so. Feb.29 is always 60th day from start of year, as W08-D04, to the advantage of individuals born this Date to enjoy their ‘birth anniversary’ EVERY YEAR instead after 4-years. This is the only change between current Gregorian calendar & my proposed Modified Gregorian Calendar YEARS!
Solar & Lunar calculations are already discussed, as in Calndr-L archives:
image2.png
To day is such an April 01 (former Fool’s Day) -NO MORE?
Regards,
Flt Lt Vrij Bhushan VIJ (Retd.), IAF✈️
Monday, 2019 April 01H03:34(decimal)

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 1, 2019, at 02:27, K PALMEN <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear Calendar People

This month of April begins on the same day in the Week & Month Calendar
and the Gregorian Calendar.

This occurs only once every 823 years (April fool).

This occurs on any Gregorian month that begins on Monday, except March in a common year and November in a leap year. The next few of these months are:

April 2019
July 2019
June 2020
Feb 2021