Happy New Year -7

VictorEngel
All,

Today is New Year's Day for year -7 in my 28/293 calendar:
http://the-light.com/cal/ve28293.htm

More New Years RE: Happy New Year -7

Palmen, KEV (Karl)
Dear Victor and Calendar People

I looked at
http://www.the-light.com/cal/kp_Bonavian_ny.txt
to check the Bonavian Civil New Year.
I found out it was on Sunday 4 days ago.
So today is Thursday 5 January 6719 in the Bonavian Civil Calendar.

Also it is new year (1 Birch) in the Celtic Tree Calendar
http://www.wicca.com/celtic/celtic/treecal.htm
(as used for the Ogam Wheel)
http://www.the-light.com/cal/ogindex.html
is approximately Saturday 24 December.

If you define the lunar new year as the day of the first dark moon after the solstice. Then the next one is 31 December in most time zones, but 30 December in America (Atlantic Dark Moon). See
http://www.the-light.com/cal/kp_Lunar_NY.txt

Re: Happy New Year -7

heinvanwinkel
Happy New Year to you too.
I'll study your 28/293 calendar
Greetings
Hein

Today is New Year's Day for year -7 in my 28/293 calendar:
http://the-light.com/cal/ve28293.htm

Victor