Fwd: The thing with Michael Ossipoff

Jamison Painter

-------- Original Message --------
 Subject: Re: The thing with Michael Ossipoff
 From: Jamison Painter <[hidden email]>
 Sent: 11:46am, Sunday, April 14, 2019
 To: Carlo Dapor <[hidden email]>
 CC: CARLO:

Wow. I did not know that he bothered anyone other than me. I mean, it is very easy for ME to make him look like the know-it-all that he is, and I am actually being kind in my description of him, but I can see how it might be hard for some others. I mean, he actually operates at about the Junior High School level, but some people have a harder time dealing with it than I do.

Thank you also for the vote of confidence. It IS always a plus to be liked, and one is usually never certain where one stands with people.

As for Mikey, perhaps ignoring him is the best policy. He doesn't seem to have anything of value to say, that much is certain.

Regards,
Jamison

25 Germinal CCXXVII, Pigeon

Re: The thing with Michael Ossipoff

sparkielee
Jamison,

That may be the best thing you can do.
In one of the groups I admin on Facebook people post gofundme pages and other requests for help. That's what the group is for. Some people ask for money to stay alive or keep a roof over their since they're seriously ill or on the verge of homelessness-even those who work their butts off end up homeless.
And other people say really nasty things to them in the comments and replies-stuff that's 100 times as much as Mike can dish out and uncalled for. And we ban them from the group.

Some things are quite untolerable-and some can be ignored. I say and do some dumb things too. I hope I can keep them out of this group-unless it's just "painting" my calendar the wrong color or starting it on January 2. 😀

Paula

25 Germinal CCXXVII, Pigeon

25 Germinal CCXXVII, Pigeon

25 Germinal CCXXVII, Pigeon

Re: The thing with Michael Ossipoff

sparkielee
I thought he was just in so many words, calling you an idiot. But that's his choice, no reflection on you.
As I said he's nothing compared to the drama some people cause over someone needing to raise money just to survive a serious illness or to keep from having to live on the streets.
I enjoy learning about your French Revolutionary Calendar, and everyone else's calendar, including Mike's calendar. And I'm just designing a calendar for the fun of it; I don't care if it hangs on anyone's wall or not.

Paula