Fwd: Rejected posting to CALNDR-L@LISTSERV.ECU.EDU

Brij Bhushan metric VIJ
It seems, there was some difficulty in re-sending my mail from my [hidden email] account.
My appology if you receive this again, Sirs.
My regards,
Ex-Flt Lt Brij Bhushan VIJ )Retd.), IAF
Saturday, 2018 October 13H03:49 (decimal)

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "ECU LISTSERV Server (16.5)" <[hidden email]>
Date: October 12, 2018 at 23:13:08 MST
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Rejected posting to [hidden email]

You  are  not  authorized  to  send   mail  to  the  CALNDR-L  list  from  your
[hidden email] account.  You might be authorized  to post to the  list from
another account, or perhaps when using another mail program configured to use a
different email address.  However, LISTSERV has no way to  associate this other
account  or address  with yours.  If you  need assistance  or if  you have  any
questions regarding  the policy of the  CALNDR-L list, please contact  the list
owners at [hidden email].

Respected SIRS:
Permit me to forward my worked & developed my linking as POINTERS, in the absence of Un-deciphered materials belonging to Indus Era.
As you are aware of my interest, as a SOLDIER engaged in the Reform of Gregorian calendar since 1971 June 06 (Sunday), then serving Indian Air Force, my investigations have brought me to the brink having developed *Tithi =1 335/326919 day, value for 19-year Harappa Cycle; and discovery of my 896-years/11082 moons (in 2 half cycles of 448-years/5541 moons using extended MY Tithi =1 338/326919 day by 0.49287326 day) discussed presenting my calculations ESTABLISHES that 19-year cycle had originated & possibly used in Indus Technology (Harappa & Mohenjo-Daro). My calculations demonstrate slight improvement in Hebrew/Islamic Lunar Calendar, as can be checked.
My contributions in presenting Brij-Gregorian Modified calendar, I consider the FORMAT to be Simplest, Surest & Cheapest to implement from man-on-street to ‘astronomer’ are known to you Sirs, through Media & my discussions with Calndr-L.
I expect, my approach, shall be taken in the right perspective of Smithsonian Institution inscription, for “the Progress of Man to Man”.
My regards, to you all, Sirs,
Ex-Flt Lt Brij Bhushan VIJ (Retd.) IAF
Author, Brij-Gregorian Modified Calendar
Friday, 2018 October 12H23:16(decimal)

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Brij Bhushan metric VIJ <[hidden email]>
Date: October 12, 2018 at 05:58:34 MST
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Cc: "Brij Bhushan VIJ 4271 S Iowa Street," <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: Harappa (Indus) Calendar by Brij Bhushan VIJ

Dr JAI Kumar & expers In Indus excavations, sirs:
As you are aware, my study of Indus material has confined to *materials that came across to me* while self-argument: India’s heretage 😎could not have sustained, without India’s
image2.jpeg
“Technological skills - par excellence” and the knowledge of precisions pre-Mahabharata (c3102 BCE Feb.17/18 midnight) during lifetime of Lord Krishna of CHANDRAVANSHI DYNASTY. So knowledge of astronomy in ancient India too was par excellence, as evedent from my calculations
image3.jpeg
demonstrated via my discussions/arguments resulting to close to CURRENT, Mean Year & Mean Lunation (see above).
It is unfortunate India’s status had been reduced, from Sone-ki-Chidiya to continued subjugation like “Slavery” since Alexandra’s invation c.326 BCE. My examination of information that I perfected had been due to my SOLDIERLY conceived ideas arrived at because of my actual calculations (an autodidact, not having Formal Education, filling my clean mind-set!

Unfortunately, I am not an astronomy student but a down-to-Earth man from Forces, having been (mid)understood/ represented due ‘idealistic approach’ to life & my actions.
My developing Lunar Tithi value 1+335/ 326919 day demonstrates this as a SQUARE FIT IN:

Also,Please note: {1 335/326919  =1.001024718661197 d x 6932.5 tithi =6939.603862118751 days =19.0000061811592 Years! I link, this to Harappa 19-year (now called & known as Metonic) cycle. Where did Astronomer Meton, get his 19-year cycle from - is NOT KNOWN?

Likewise, my 2*448 year/5541 moons I.e. 896-years/11082 moons are an EXACT FIT (see above) using 1 338/326919 Tithi, only need 0.49287326 day additional, making the half tithi longer BUT smaller than TITHI itself.

This added ‘time durstion’ SELF CONSUMES over long interval closer to a CYCLE OF PRECESSION as discussed with calndr-L experts.

To me it appears, HISTORICAL ERROR, IN HEBREW CALENDAR was not correctly fixed earlier, as claimed; but is indeed inherent az demonstrated in my calculations!

Pending agreement among Archaeologists/ Astronomers, it may be justified to agree that 19-year cycle really dates down to INDUS ERA, is my view! Recently, whiles in India I met Prof. Krishan Lal - President, Indian National Science Academy’s; and had been telecasted:

Please find news clip of Mr Brij Bhushan Vij newscast on JAN tv, Jaipur 2018 Mar.08

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-CyoZXqK94o

My regards, sirs (Respectfully),

Ex-Flt Lt Brij Bhushan VIJ (Retd.), Author

Brij-Gregorian Modified Calendar

Friday, 2018 October 12H05:43(decimal)

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 2, 2018, at 00:00, Brij Bhushan metric VIJ <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear JayKumar Ji:
A relation of mine asked about my worked results; and that how it could be useful to common man:
I RESPOND:
   “Harappa Calendar was not a day based calendar but was a Tithi Based calendar known to be=966/965 day or 138week/965 day. This I have refined to suit my 896-year calendar cycle and it’s ‘simplicity’ as:
1 Tithi= No.of days in 896 years/No.of Tithi in 11082 Moons; (11082x29.5=326919) day.
This work to 1 338/326919 day. This also can be seen in my find that 19-year cycle was in vogue during Harappan culture. I came to know of this as: 966/965 day or 138 Weeks/965 day while my discussions with Prof. BV Subbarayyapa, then heading as Secretary, INSA Bew Delhi.
The cycle is assigned, however, to Meton as known and called ‘METONIC Cycle’. I project, Harappa Calendar as:
<image1.jpeg>

Details of this have, exhaustively, been discussed with Calndr-L group in United States.
I recall having spoken about this to Shri Mishra in Pune, after which the site is blocked? I did speak to some experts at National Museum, New Delhi.
Please feel free to ask any fresh input, you may need,
Regards,
Ex-FltLt Brij Bhushan VIJ, Author
Brij-Gregorian Modified Calendar
Wednesday,2018 Aug.01H23:99(decimal)

Sent from my iPhone

ATT00001.htm (260 bytes) Download Attachment