Future ISO standards

Christoph Päper-2
FYI: ISO/TC 154/WG 5 has a new convener, Roland Tse. Besides finalizing ISO 8601-1 and 8601-2 for a mid-2019 release, they are apparently currently working on at least three new standards:

- ISO 34000 Date and time — Concepts and vocabulary
- ISO 34002 Date and time — Timezones
- ISO 34003 Date and time — Codes for calendar systems

Date & Time of the Hour Representation Re: Future ISO standards

Brij Bhushan metric VIJ
Sirs:
Glad hearing some thing is underway as ISO Standard 34000 series; after original draft discussions in 1975...
I recall some, inherent discussions, while as an immature ‘outsider’ I took some interest - during my initial media contributions for “A World World Calendar” after publication of my contributions - The Metric Second & The metric Calendar Year (1971-73).
Disparity in calendar FORMAT, and standardized ‘Date Expression’ could never be achieved. Indeed a wanted & desired step.
Regards,
Flt Lt Brij Bhushan VIJ, Retd. (IAF), Author
Brij-Gregorian Modified Calendar
Friday, 2018 October 26H10:31(decimal)

Sent from my iPhone