Doubtful tables

Aristeo Fernando-3
Dear Calendar People,

I found something that calendar people can look at:
Kislev 3757
Sivan 3759
Shevat 3762
Adar Sheni 3762
Tevet 3762
Heshvan 3830
Kislev 3830
Tevet 3830
Kislev 3974
Tevet 3974
Tevet 4430
Shevat 4430
Nisan4658
Iyar 4658
Tishri 4046
Heshvan 4046
Tevet 4088
etc.

Aristeo Canlas Fernando, Peace Crusader and Echo of the Holy Spirit
Motto: pro aris et focis (for the sake of, or defense of, religion and home)
http://aristean.org/ and http://peacecrusader.wordpress.com/
"The Internet is mightier than the sword."

Re: Doubtful tables

Walter J Ziobro

Dear Aristeo

I'm missing some context here. What is the point of your list of Hebrew months?

On Friday, April 19, 2019 Aristeo Fernando <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Dear Walter and Calendar People,

Those Hebrew months do not have the first months.

On ‎Saturday‎, ‎April‎ ‎20‎, ‎2019‎ ‎04‎:‎38‎:‎58‎ ‎AM‎ ‎AEST, Walter J Ziobro <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Ed Kohout-2
Aristeo,

Your sentence makes no sense.

By the way, are you still plagiarizing the "World Calendar" created by Elisabeth Achelis of Brooklyn, New York in 1930, calling it the "Ariestean Calendar"?

- Ed K

 Subject: Re: Doubtful tables
 To: [hidden email]
 Date: Friday, April 19, 2019, 5:27 PM

 Dear Walter and Calendar
 People,

 Those Hebrew months do not have the first months.

Re: Doubtful tables

Aristeo Fernando-3
Dear Walter and Calendar People,

I think that the tables used to generate these are wrong.  For example, 1 Kislev 3830 is equal to 1 November 69, and 30 Kislev 3830 is equal to 30 November 69.  Where is the first month?

Aristeo Canlas Fernando, Peace Crusader and Echo of the Holy Spirits

On ‎Saturday‎, ‎April‎ ‎20‎, ‎2019‎ ‎09‎:‎31‎:‎47‎ ‎AM‎ ‎AEST, Walter J Ziobro <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Wouldn't the first month of that year be 1 Tishrei 3830, which would be 3 September 69 (Gregorian)/5 September 69 (Julian)?

What's the mystery?

Walter Ziobro

[...]

Yes, the first month is Tishri, 1 Tishri 3830 equal to 3 September 69 (proleptic Gregorian date).  But Kislev does not have second month - December 69.

On ‎Saturday‎, ‎April‎ ‎20‎, ‎2019‎ ‎03‎:‎01‎:‎17‎ ‎PM‎ ‎AEST, Walter J Ziobro <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Dear Jamison and Calendar People,

I am sorry.  I got it wrong. When Walter pointed out that the first month of the year is Tishri, I realized that it is the second month that I should refer to, not the first.  We know that the Hebrew month begins between the first month and second month.