Dear Karl, Peter and Calendar People

kaldarhan kambar
This email originated from outside ECU.

Dear Karl, Peter and Calendar People
I sincerely hope and pray to God that you are all alive and well during this post pandemic period of COVID-19. This virus is very dangerous, in Almaty where I live, many became infected and some acquaintances and relatives died. Be careful not to take off masks and gloves, take care of yourself and never be sick. So far, I’m not sure for sure (it’s impossible to get to the hospital, there are long lines of patients everywhere), but in my opinion I also got infected with COVID-19 or a new type of pneumonia. I am being treated at home, I hope everything will be fine.
Since 2008, I have been discussing with you at this forum some social, historical, scientific and philosophical aspects of the calendar and time tracking. I especially want to thank Karl Palmen and Peter Meyer (https://www.hermetic.ch/cal_stud/palmen/index.html), who supported me, argued, and taught me how to behave in the scientific community.
Starting October 21, 2018, Mr. Peter Meyer, helped me register at Academia.edu and upload my first article (https://independent.academia.edu/KaldarhanKambar). Since then, I have published about 73 of my writings on this website (Academia.edu is an American commercial social networking website for academics). Many of my articles are devoted to the topic of the calendar, among them there are Mayan-Aztec calendars, calendars of Kazakh nomads, ancient Roman and Jewish and other types of calendars. Basically, all my articles are collected in an e-book called "The third book" Nomads and a calendar: from the beginning to the present day "(collection of articles 2018-2020)" (link:).
If suddenly something bad happens to me, do not forget that along with you was a nomad named Kaldarkhan Kambar. Below I sent to all the participants of [hidden email] all my 73 links to my articles. Some of my articles should interest you, if it is not difficult, send these links through social networks to your acquaintances and friends. Dear friends, please excuse me, it is very difficult for me to breathe, I will probably rest a bit.
Sincerely, Kaldarkhan Kambar
July 10, 2020, Friday

Electronic content or direct links to my articles published in 2018-2020 in Academia.edu

Profile of Kaldarkhan Kambar in Academia.edu: https://independent.academia.edu/KaldarhanKambar

1. NEW LOOK AT THE MODERN CODIFICATION OF THE MAYAN CALENDAR (full text)
https://www.academia.edu/37620443/NEW_LOOK_AT_THE_MODERN_CODIFICATION_OF_THE_MAYAN_CALENDAR_full_text_

2. Part 6. IT'S TIME TO CHANGE THE VIEWS ON THE MAYAN CALENDAR (Maya Calendar Discussion
https://www.academia.edu/37724367/Part_6._ITS_TIME_TO_CHANGE_THE_VIEWS_ON_THE_MAYAN_CALENDAR_Maya_Calendar_Discussion

3. KAZAKH NATIONAL CALENDAR, READY-MADE SAMPLE FOR USE
 https://www.academia.edu/37894026/KAZAKH_NATIONAL_CALENDAR_READY-MADE_SAMPLE_FOR_USE

4. KAZAKH NATIONAL CALENDAR (full text)
https://www.academia.edu/37941274/KAZAKH_NATIONAL_CALENDAR_full_text_

5. DEFINITION AND ESTABLISHMENT OF CHRONOLOGY OF TURKIC-SPEAKING PEOPLES AND KAZAKHS
https://www.academia.edu/37982488/DEFINITION_AND_ESTABLISHMENT_OF_CHRONOLOGY_OF_TURKIC-SPEAKING_PEOPLES_AND_KAZAKHS

6. WHY DID THE ANCIENT PEOPLES CHOOSE NOT 365, BUT 364 DAYS A YEAR
https://www.academia.edu/38014059/WHY_DID_THE_ANCIENT_PEOPLES_CHOOSE_NOT_365_BUT_364_DAYS_A_YEAR

7. NOMADS, THEIR IDEA OF TIME AND SPACE (UNIVERSE)
https://www.academia.edu/38044471/NOMADS_THEIR_IDEA_OF_TIME_AND_SPACE_UNIVERSE_

8. © Acting United States Register of Copyrights, Copyright Office, Certificate of Registration, Author Information and Others
https://www.academia.edu/38072910/_Acting_United_States_Register_of_Copyrights_Copyright_Office_Certificate_of_Registration_Author_Information_and_Others

9. The 4th part of the study from 2010 to 2017: the 12-year animal cycle and the concept of the Galaxy in nomads. Chapter 2. The similarity of the Mayan and Aztec calendars with the nomad calendars, as well as the mathematics of the Galaxy.
https://www.academia.edu/38072972/The_4th_part_of_the_study_from_2010_to_2017_the_12-year_animal_cycle_and_the_concept_of_the_Galaxy_in_nomads._Chapter_2._The_similarity_of_the_Mayan_and_Aztec_calendars_with_the_nomad_calendars_as_well_as_the_mathematics_of_the_Galaxy

10. The 4th part of the study from 2010 to 2017: the 12-year animal cycle and the concept of the Galaxy in nomads. Chapter 1. The 12-year animal cycle: past and present.
https://www.academia.edu/38073015/The_4th_part_of_the_study_from_2010_to_2017_the_12-year_animal_cycle_and_the_concept_of_the_Galaxy_in_nomads._Chapter_1._The_12-year_animal_cycle_past_and_present

11. 3rd part of the study from 2000 to 2010: Calendar systems of nomads and Kazakhs. Chapter 3. Lunar-stellar calendar "Togys esebi": structure and principles of work.
https://www.academia.edu/38073131/3rd_part_of_the_study_from_2000_to_2010_Calendar_systems_of_nomads_and_Kazakhs._Chapter_3._Lunar-stellar_calendar_Togys_esebi_structure_and_principles_of_work

12. 3rd part of the study from 2000 to 2010: Calendar systems of nomads and Kazakhs. Chapter 2. Urker esebi and Zhuldyz esebi in the form of "Zhuldyz uyalary" (Nakshatra).
https://www.academia.edu/38073409/3rd_part_of_the_study_from_2000_to_2010_Calendar_systems_of_nomads_and_Kazakhs._Chapter_2._Urker_esebi_and_Zhuldyz_esebi_in_the_form_of_Zhuldyz_uyalary_Nakshatra_

13. 3rd part of the study from 2000 to 2010: Calendar systems of nomads and Kazakhs. Chapter 1 Astronomical concept of ancient and modern Kazakhs.
https://www.academia.edu/38073475/3rd_part_of_the_study_from_2000_to_2010_Calendar_systems_of_nomads_and_Kazakhs._Chapter_1_Astronomical_concept_of_ancient_and_modern_Kazakhs

14. 2nd part of the study from 1995 to 2000: Astro-mathematical foundations of calendars.
https://www.academia.edu/38073665/2nd_part_of_the_study_from_1995_to_2000_Astro-mathematical_foundations_of_calendars

15. 1st part of the study from 1985 to 1995: The archaeoastronomic image of Kazakhstan.
https://www.academia.edu/38073768/1st_part_of_the_study_from_1985_to_1995_The_archaeoastronomic_image_of_Kazakhstan

16. Kazakh National Calendar, Cover, Abstract, ISBN and others.pdf
https://www.academia.edu/38073790/Kazakh_National_Calendar_Cover_Abstract_ISBN_and_others

17. КАЗАХСКИЙ НАЦИОНАЛЬНЫЙ КАЛЕНДАРЬ (польный текст на рус. языке)
https://www.academia.edu/38074128/КАЗАХСКИЙ_НАЦИОНАЛЬНЫЙ_КАЛЕНДАРЬ_польный_текст_на_рус._языке_

18. Захарова И.В., Двенадцатилетний животный цикл у народов Центральной Азии., Статья. Перевод на казахском языке (К.А.Камбар) и электронная версия на русском языке
https://www.academia.edu/38093922/Захарова_И.В._Двенадцатилетний_животный_цикл_у_народов_Центральной_Азии._Статья._Перевод_на_казахском_языке_К.А.Камбар_и_электронная_версия_на_русском_языке

19. 2. NOMADS, THEIR IDEA OF TIME AND SPACE (UNIVERSE).pdf
https://www.academia.edu/38102330/2._NOMADS_THEIR_IDEA_OF_TIME_AND_SPACE_UNIVERSE_

20. КОЧЕВНИКИ И ИХ ПРЕДСТАВЛЕНИЕ О ВРЕМЕНИ И ПРОСТРАНСТВЕ (ВСЕЛЕННОЙ).pdf
https://www.academia.edu/38102348/КОЧЕВНИКИ_И_ИХ_ПРЕДСТАВЛЕНИЕ_О_ВРЕМЕНИ_И_ПРОСТРАНСТВЕ_ВСЕЛЕННОЙ_pdf

21. НОВЫЙ ВЗГЛЯД НА СОВРЕМЕННУЮ КОДИФИКАЦИЮ КАЛЕНДАРЯ MAЙЯ
https://www.academia.edu/38115740/38115740/НОВЫЙ_ВЗГЛЯД_НА_СОВРЕМЕННУЮ_КОДИФИКАЦИЮ_КАЛЕНДАРЯ_MAЙЯ

22. MY "PRIMITIVE-NOMADIC" VIEW OF THE FUTURE OF OUR CIVILIZATION.pdf
https://www.academia.edu/38265853/MY_PRIMITIVE-NOMADIC_VIEW_OF_THE_FUTURE_OF_OUR_CIVILIZATION

23. A NEW IDEA FOR THE "WORLD CALENDAR" CAN BE FOUND IN THE "STRANGE" CALCULATIONS OF ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS
https://www.academia.edu/38266899/A_NEW_IDEA_FOR_THE_WORLD_CALENDAR_CAN_BE_FOUND_IN_THE_STRANGE_CALCULATIONS_OF_ANCIENT_CIVILIZATIONS

24. THE MYSTERIOUS SOUL OF THE NOMADS.pdf
https://www.academia.edu/38377267/THE_MYSTERIOUS_SOUL_OF_THE_NOMADS

25. 2 THE MYSTERIOUS SOUL OF THE NOMADS.pdf
https://www.academia.edu/38404580/2_THE_MYSTERIOUS_SOUL_OF_THE_NOMADS

26. 3 THE MYSTERIOUS SOUL OF THE NOMADS.pdf
https://www.academia.edu/38427909/3_THE_MYSTERIOUS_SOUL_OF_THE_NOMADS

27. 4 THE MYSTERIOUS SOUL OF THE NOMADS.pdf
https://www.academia.edu/38509016/4_THE_MYSTERIOUS_SOUL_OF_THE_NOMADS

28. 5 THE MYSTERIOUS SOUL OF THE NOMADS.pdf
https://www.academia.edu/38509058/5_THE_MYSTERIOUS_SOUL_OF_THE_NOMADS

29. NOMADS WERE THE OBJECT OF GOD'S EXPERIMENT
https://www.academia.edu/39223514/NOMADS_WERE_THE_OBJECT_OF_GODS_EXPERIMENT

30. MILITARY MYSTERIES AND MORAL PILLARS OF NOMADS
https://www.academia.edu/39223522/MILITARY_MYSTERIES_AND_MORAL_PILLARS_OF_NOMADS

31. THE BRUTAL ERA OF "THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS" HAS PASSED; WHAT TO DO TO AVOID BECOMING "LAMBS" AGAIN
https://www.academia.edu/39368710/THE_BRUTAL_ERA_OF_THE_SILENCE_OF_THE_LAMBS_HAS_PASSED_WHAT_TO_DO_TO_AVOID_BECOMING_LAMBS_AGAIN

32. THE ALIEN WAS A GUEST AT THE NOMAD SAGYNBAY
https://www.academia.edu/39601117/THE_ALIEN_WAS_A_GUEST_AT_THE_NOMAD_SAGYNBAY

33. The calendar of the Pleiades and the Moon carries "New Knowledge" for humanity
https://www.academia.edu/39715886/The_calendar_of_the_Pleiades_and_the_Moon_carries_New_Knowledge_for_humanity

34. Ordinary miracle of nomads
https://www.academia.edu/39864281/Ordinary_miracle_of_nomads

35. The book "Nomads - their mysterious mentality, their calendar and much more that you did not know before"
https://www.academia.edu/39984960/The_book_Nomads_-_their_mysterious_mentality_their_calendar_and_much_more_that_you_did_not_know_before_

36. Supernatural miracle of Sufi ishanas
https://www.academia.edu/40196014/Supernatural_miracle_of_Sufi_ishanas

37. Description of the lunar stellar calendar Togys esebi and the rule of its use (Picture 1 37)
https://www.academia.edu/40501562/Description_of_the_lunar_stellar_calendar_Togys_esebi_and_the_rule_of_its_use_Picture_1_37_

38. Description of the lunar-stellar calendar Togys esebi and the rule of its use (table)
https://www.academia.edu/40501568/Description_of_the_lunar-stellar_calendar_Togys_esebi_and_the_rule_of_its_use_table_

39. Description of the lunar-stellar calendar "Togys esebi" and the rule of its use
https://www.academia.edu/40501571/Description_of_the_lunar-stellar_calendar_Togys_esebi_and_the_rule_of_its_use

40. The Lunar-stellar Calendar "Togys esebi" of the Peoples of Eurasia
https://www.academia.edu/40526358/The_Lunar-stellar_Calendar_Togys_esebi_of_the_Peoples_of_Eurasia

41. Continuation or the 2nd article "Ordinary miracle of nomads"
https://www.academia.edu/40843797/Continuation_or_the_2nd_article_Ordinary_miracle_of_nomads_

42. The Great Secrets of Etzhemes Eshan
https://www.academia.edu/41031161/The_Great_Secrets_of_Etzhemes_Eshan

43. Kazakh latin alphabet
https://www.academia.edu/41120150/Kazakh_latin_alphabet

44. The final version of the "Kazakh Latin alphabet"
https://www.academia.edu/41272544/The_final_version_of_the_Kazakh_Latin_alphabet_

45. Paganism from the glut of knowledge
https://www.academia.edu/41325702/Paganism_from_the_glut_of_knowledge

46. Boribay shezhiresi
https://www.academia.edu/41408140/Boribay_shezhiresi

47. Nomads lived in harmony with nature
https://www.academia.edu/41501968/Nomads_lived_in_harmony_with_nature

48. Once upon a time, nomads were different...
https://www.academia.edu/41635953/Once_upon_a_time_nomads_were_different..

49. Civilization clash prevention path
https://www.academia.edu/41635957/Civilization_clash_prevention_path

50. The sedentary lifestyle won, the nomads lost, but is it a victory
https://www.academia.edu/41690680/The_sedentary_lifestyle_won_the_nomads_lost_but_is_it_a_victory

51. Second book "From ancient to modern nomads of Turkestan" (collection of articles 2019-2020)
https://www.academia.edu/41711359/Second_book_From_ancient_to_modern_nomads_of_Turkestan_collection_of_articles_2019-2020_

52. The famous but unknown to us "Stellar Calendar"
https://www.academia.edu/41786231/The_famous_but_unknown_to_us_Stellar_Calendar_

53. Artificial Intelligence vs. Human Mind
https://www.academia.edu/41838420/Artificial_Intelligence_vs._Human_Mind

54. Features of calendars of Ancient Rome, Maya and nomads of Turkestan
https://www.academia.edu/41920625/Features_of_calendars_of_Ancient_Rome_Maya_and_nomads_of_Turkestan

55. Nomad's mobile housing - a deep technology of antiquity
https://www.academia.edu/41996347/Nomads_mobile_housing_-_a_deep_technology_of_antiquity

56. Once again about the Latin alphabet of the Kazakh language
https://www.academia.edu/42014359/Once_again_about_the_Latin_alphabet_of_the_Kazakh_language

57. Technical concept of the Kazakh latin alphabet
https://www.academia.edu/42041548/Technical_concept_of_the_Kazakh_latin_alphabet

58. Algorithm for God's participation in worldly affairs
https://www.academia.edu/42124050/Algorithm_for_Gods_participation_in_worldly_affairs

59. COVID 19 is a nightmare but it is not a disaster or an apocalypse
https://www.academia.edu/42241204/COVID_19_is_a_nightmare_but_it_is_not_a_disaster_or_an_apocalypse

60. 21-30 Juz (Para) of the Holy Quran, the idea and compilation belongs to Kambar K.A
https://www.academia.edu/42953438/21-30_Juz_Para_of_the_Holy_Quran_the_idea_and_compilation_belongs_to_Kambar_K.A

61. 11-20 Juz (Para) of the Holy Quran, the idea and compilation belongs to Kambar K.A
https://www.academia.edu/42953440/11-20_Juz_Para_of_the_Holy_Quran_the_idea_and_compilation_belongs_to_Kambar_K.A

62. 1-10 Juz (Para) of the Holy Quran, the idea and compilation belongs to Kambar K.A
https://www.academia.edu/42953443/1-10_Juz_Para_of_the_Holy_Quran_the_idea_and_compilation_belongs_to_Kambar_K.A

63. Kambar K.A. Translation work Kazakh Russian English dictionary on oil and gas
https://www.academia.edu/42953584/Kambar_K.A._Translation_work_Kazakh_Russian_English_dictionary_on_oil_and_gas

64. Kambar K.A. Translation work Economics and law Russian Kazakh explanatory dictionary
https://www.academia.edu/42953588/Kambar_K.A._Translation_work_Economics_and_law_Russian_Kazakh_explanatory_dictionary

65. Kambar K.A. Translation work - Legal Russian-Kazakh explanatory dictionary-reference book
https://www.academia.edu/42953592/Kambar_K.A._Translation_work_-_Legal_Russian-Kazakh_explanatory_dictionary-reference_book

66. K.A.Kambar Literary work “The name of a good man does not die”
https://www.academia.edu/42953596/K.A.Kambar_Literary_work_The_name_of_a_good_man_does_not_die_

67. K.A.Kambar Literary work in the Kazakh language “Revered” (Tagzym)
https://www.academia.edu/42953601/K.A.Kambar_Literary_work_in_the_Kazakh_language_Revered_Tagzym_

68. A brief history of my books or why I want to publish them myself
https://www.academia.edu/42953611/A_brief_history_of_my_books_or_why_I_want_to_publish_them_myself

69. Force majeure on a global scale and what to do now?
https://www.academia.edu/42987327/Force_majeure_on_a_global_scale_and_what_to_do_now

70. The 19-year cycle is the tip of the iceberg, below is the great mystery of the universe
https://www.academia.edu/43139285/The_19-year_cycle_is_the_tip_of_the_iceberg_below_is_the_great_mystery_of_the_universe

71. The third book "Nomads and a calendar: from the beginning to the present day" (collection of articles 2018-2020)

72. I am moving forward, into our future, which has not yet come ... (literary-scientific essay)

73. Science of Wisdom – exists, we just don’t see it (literary-scientific essay)