Date format

Siddhartha Bhattacharya
Dear Calendar experts,

Can anyone tell me which are the Official Departments in US who advice on using the day month year order in their official documents rather than usual month day year order?

Mr. Siddhartha Bhattacharya
E-mail me at:

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger Download now

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger Download now

ISO 8601:2000 Re: Date format

Brij Bhushan Vij
Ingerman, Sidhartha & all:
Time & again I attempted to express the need to standardise Date Formatting,
expressing that updated version of ISO:8601:2000 be followed. Disparity in
date writing in several ways (among others) can be seen at:
http://www.brijvij.com/bb_sidrl-to-civil.doc
The slack or firmess need be at upper level 'making down the line follow
implementation - unless a better option seems in sight. International
documentation must mandatorily follow ISO standards.
Brij Bhushan Vij
(Tuesday, Kali 5107-W08-02)/265+D-159 (Wednesday, 2006 June
07H15:28(decimal) ET
Aa Nau Bhadra Kritvo Yantu Vishwatah -Rg Veda
Jan:31; Feb:29; Mar:31; Apr:30; May:31; Jun:30
Jul:30; Aug:31; Sep:30; Oct:31; Nov:30; Dec:30
(365th day of Year is World Day)
******As per Kali V-GRhymeCalendaar*****
"Koi bhi cheshtha vayarth nahin hoti, purshaarth karne mein hai"
Contact # 001(201)675-8548