Calendar Interim

Victor Engel
This email originated from outside ECU.

Here's a link to the Calendar Interim group I created where we can discuss the future of this forum after the Listserv is shut off. It's not intended to be the new location of the forum - just a place to continue the discussion. If the Listserv is shut off, we won't be able to discuss it here.

I will approve people who wish to join when I see them. I'll probably make new members admins as well so that others can do approving without delay.

Re: Calendar Interim

Carlo Dapor
This email originated from outside ECU.

I appreciate the effort.

However, one must be a facebook user to access it, which excludes members of this list.

When you come to a conclusion, make sure it contains the some keywords such as "members", "CALNDR-L" or "[hidden email]", and "mailing list", so we can find it with the help of a search engine.

Good, luck!

On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 8:53 PM Victor Engel <[hidden email]> wrote:
This email originated from outside ECU.

Here's a link to the Calendar Interim group I created where we can discuss the future of this forum after the Listserv is shut off. It's not intended to be the new location of the forum - just a place to continue the discussion. If the Listserv is shut off, we won't be able to discuss it here.

I will approve people who wish to join when I see them. I'll probably make new members admins as well so that others can do approving without delay.

Re: Calendar Interim

Jamison Painter
This email originated from outside ECU.

Carlo, you COULD get a Facebook account, with the intention of only using it for this group. I admit, I was without account there for ten or 15 years. I still don't use Twitter. I finally got Facebook to interact with family and friends in other States, but you need NOT use it for that purpose, if you choose not. Just an idea. Take it for what its worth.

On Wed, Aug 26, 2020, 3:00 PM Carlo Dapor <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Dear Carlo,

I understand that. Consider it a backup to keep at least some form of communication open.

Victor

On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 3:00 PM Carlo Dapor <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

k.palmen@btinternet.com
This email originated from outside ECU.

Dear Victor and Calendar People

Substantial calendar ideas could be put on Calendar Wiki

at https://calendars.wikia.org/wiki/Main_Page

The drawback is that anyone can modify the page and hence references to it in posts elsewhere could become out of date (but old versions remain available).

Karl

Thursday Epsilon August 2020

19(01(09 from noon