Bye!

Peter Meyer
Dear CALNDR-L members,

Michael Ossipoff said:

> Two Typos:
>
> Let me fix two typos in my most recent post: The following is what I meant
> to say ...

Almost all of yesterday's 20+ posts to this list are IMO not worth reading.

I have better things to do with my time, so goodbye and good luck!

Regards,
Peter Meyer

Re: Bye!

Jamison Painter
Fortunately, the world does not rely on one opinion, although I shall miss the back-and-forth nature of our debates.

Yours,
Jamison

Peter Meyer <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Dear CALNDR-L members,
>
>Michael Ossipoff said:
>
>> Two Typos:
>>
>> Let me fix two typos in my most recent post: The following is what I meant
>> to say ...
>
>Almost all of yesterday's 20+ posts to this list are IMO not worth reading.
>
>I have better things to do with my time, so goodbye and good luck!
>
>Regards,
>Peter Meyer

Re: Bye!

I shall especially miss you, Peter, because you were the only one replying to me. Everyone else was writing fluff.

Yours,
Jamison

Peter Meyer <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Dear CALNDR-L members,
>
>Michael Ossipoff said:
>
>> Two Typos:
>>
>> Let me fix two typos in my most recent post: The following is what I meant
>> to say ...
>
>Almost all of yesterday's 20+ posts to this list are IMO not worth reading.
>
>I have better things to do with my time, so goodbye and good luck!
>
>Regards,
>Peter Meyer

Re: Bye!

k.palmen@btinternet.com
Dear Peter and Calendar People

Thank you Peter for letting me know. I'll E-mail to Peter any E-mails I reply to that are related to any of your calendars.

Karl

Friday Delta March 2019

I shall especially miss you, Peter, because you were the only one replying to me. Everyone else was writing fluff.

Yours,
Jamison

Peter Meyer <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Dear CALNDR-L members,
>
>Michael Ossipoff said:
>
>> Two Typos:
>>
>> Let me fix two typos in my most recent post: The following is what I meant
>> to say ...
>
>Almost all of yesterday's 20+ posts to this list are IMO not worth reading.
>
>I have better things to do with my time, so goodbye and good luck!
>
>Regards,
>Peter Meyer

I shall especially miss you, Peter, because you were the only one replying to me. Everyone else was writing fluff.

Yours,
Jamison

Peter Meyer <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Dear CALNDR-L members,
>
>Michael Ossipoff said:
>
>> Two Typos:
>>
>> Let me fix two typos in my most recent post: The following is what I meant
>> to say ...
>
>Almost all of yesterday's 20+ posts to this list are IMO not worth reading.
>
>I have better things to do with my time, so goodbye and good luck!
>
>Regards,
>Peter Meyer

Re: Bye!

WALTER, I do not think that there were irrelevant posts. That being said, however, each one of us has an interest in a certain thing or things. Therefore, he will respond only to the things in which he has interest, and not to the other things, which he may or may not read. I personally am interested in what EVERYONE has to say, although MY posts particularly will be on the merits of the FRC as a calendar which the whole planet should adopt for civil use.

Regards,
Jamison

9 Germinal CCXXVII, Alder.