But Why Decimal?

scott colmes
OK I understand the resentment against religion, but why is decimal time
more rational?  Seven is a historical custom, Ten is a historical custom.
And is it completely sure that today's emotional "Scientific"  anti-religion
of some places will prove universal and not culture-specific in the long
run?

If we are going to have some arbitrary and primitive vestiges in our customs
anyways, why not keep to ones where this is quality is at least obvious,
rather than ones that come from  a possible delusion of objectivity?