Birthday Celebration This Month

VictorEngel
This should be an easy riddle. Whose birthday is it?

It's being celebrated this month at local movie theaters. The honoree sang
about it years ago in a song for his father when he was the same age. This
year his birthday happens to be on Fathers Day.

The theater will celebrate by having a sing-along to a wide collection of
video clips. If they're not sold out already, I intend to go.

Re: Birthday Celebration This Month (answer)

Palmen, KEV (Karl)
Dear Victor and Calendar People

I think its Paul McCartney, whose 64th Birthday on June 18th.

The song was "When I'm 64" from "Sgt Pepper's ...".

Re: Birthday Celebration This Month (answer)

VictorEngel
I told you it was easy.