Aryabhata

Phil De Rosa
To Calendar List.
     I stand corrected and thank you. Yes of course Aryabhata lived in CE and not BCE. My wife says it was the second glass of Chianti which also makes me either forget her birthday or our wedding anniversary.
     The Golden Bough by Frazer is a study of the history of magic and religion and was referred to a while back. I read it not in but while I was going to high school, and it's still a worthwhile read. Another excellent work on the history of religion and ancient beliefs is Eugene Fersen's 'Is There a God'. It is out of print but may be found in some libraries. I found a copy in a second hand book store about 25 years ago and it is a fascinating book. Thank God for authors like these two. Does anyone remember when Duncan Steel was a member of this List?
Phil De Rosa - Linking Nature and Commonsense