Aristean Calendar Reform RE: Passover - Summer - 6, 7, 8

Aristean Calendar Reform RE: Passover - Summer - 6, 7, 8

Karl Palmen - UKRI STFC

Dear Jamison and Calendar People

Aristeo has proposed a calendar reform, which is like the World Calendar, except that the quarters begin on a Monday instead of a Sunday, Christmas is on May 23 and Easter is in August. He says a spirit told him about these dates and he is trying to prove it from the bible.

More details at http://calendars.wikia.com/wiki/Aristean_Calendar and

http://aristean.org/calendaridx.htm

Karl

Re: Aristean Calendar Reform RE: Passover - Summer - 6, 7, 8

Jamison Painter
I do not dispute that Jesus Christ was probably not born in December. December 25th was the Roman Festival of Sol Invictus. It was Borrowed by the church to celebrate the festivity of the birth of Christ. It is highly unlikely that shepherds would have been minding their flock outside at night in the middle of December. Even in Israel it would have been too cold for the Sheep. However, the rest of what he's saying I think is bull. Scholarly consensus states that Jesus Christ was born approximately by our calendar dating 4 BC. He was executed by crucifixion in the rule of Pontius Pilate over Judea approximately 31 to 33 ad.

If in fact a spirit did tell him things, I question where the spirit came from, to put it quite bluntly. I think one needs to be very careful of listening to spirits, and I think one needs to be very cautious about where they might be coming from. Just as there are angels, there are also demons.

Jamison
8 Floréal CCXXVI, Button Mushroom.

On Fri, Apr 27, 2018, 6:48 AM Karl Palmen - UKRI STFC <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear Jamison and Calendar People

Aristeo has proposed a calendar reform, which is like the World Calendar, except that the quarters begin on a Monday instead of a Sunday, Christmas is on May 23 and Easter is in August. He says a spirit told him about these dates and he is trying to prove it from the bible.

More details at http://calendars.wikia.com/wiki/Aristean_Calendar and

http://aristean.org/calendaridx.htm

Karl

Birth of Christ Re: Aristean Calendar Reform RE: Passover - Summer - 6, 7, 8

Brij Bhushan metric VIJ
Aristeao, Jamison, Calendar folks sirs:
While I do not disrespect any ‘ism or traditional celebrations. ‘it is my feeling that historic events’ have been manipulated per convinience of ‘populace and/or whims of social elites’.
>However, the rest of what he's saying I think is bull. Scholarly consensus states that Jesus Christ was born approximately by our >calendar dating 4 BC.
It may be spread of gospels rather than reality “authored & documented” professionally, by interested preachers to mobilize public opinion - for scholarly consensus.
My respect for Christ is similar to that of our Lord Rama or Krishana; whose tales we hear from our forefathers. My Appology to Aristeo and Jamison/Amos...and list.
Regards,
Ex-Flt Lt Brij Bhushan Vij (Retd.), Author
Brij-Gregorian Modified Calendar
Friday, 2018 April 27H20:69 (decimal)

Sent from my iPhone

December 25th was the Roman Festival of Sol Invictus. It was Borrowed by the church to celebrate the festivity of the birth of Christ. It is highly unlikely that shepherds would have been minding their flock outside at night in the middle of December. Even in Israel it would have been too cold for the Sheep. However, the rest of what he's saying I think is bull. Scholarly consensus states that Jesus Christ was born approximately by our calendar dating 4 BC.

Re: Birth of Christ Re: Aristean Calendar Reform RE: Passover - Summer - 6, 7, 8

Aristeo Fernando-3
Dear Calendar People,

If you were to believe in a god, be sure that He is the true God.

Aristeo Canlas Fernando, Peace Crusader and Echo of the Holy Spirit
Motto: pro aris et focis (for the sake of, or defense of, religion and home)
http://aristean.org/ and http://peacecrusader.wordpress.com/
"The Internet is mightier than the sword."

> December 25th was the Roman Festival of Sol Invictus. It was Borrowed by the church to celebrate the festivity of the birth of >Christ.
While I do not disrespect any ‘ism or traditional celebrations. ‘it is my feeling that historic events’ have been manipulated per convinience of ‘populace and/or whims of social elites’.
>However, the rest of what he's saying I think is bull. Scholarly consensus states that Jesus Christ was born approximately by our >calendar dating 4 BC.
It may be spread of gospels rather than reality “authored & documented” professionally, by interested preachers to mobilize public opinion - for scholarly consensus.
My respect for Christ is similar to that of our Lord Rama or Krishana; whose tales we hear from our forefathers. My Appology to Aristeo and Jamison/Amos...and list.
Regards,
Ex-Flt Lt Brij Bhushan Vij (Retd.), Author
Brij-Gregorian Modified Calendar
Friday, 2018 April 27H20:69 (decimal)

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 27, 2018, at 10:34 AM, Jamison Painter <[hidden email]> wrote:

December 25th was the Roman Festival of Sol Invictus. It was Borrowed by the church to celebrate the festivity of the birth of Christ. It is highly unlikely that shepherds would have been minding their flock outside at night in the middle of December. Even in Israel it would have been too cold for the Sheep. However, the rest of what he's saying I think is bull. Scholarly consensus states that Jesus Christ was born approximately by our calendar dating 4 BC.

Truth Re: Birth of Christ Re: Aristean Calendar Reform RE: Passover - Summer - 6, 7, 8

Brij Bhushan metric VIJ
 Aristeo, all sirs:
>.... to believe in a god, be sure...
I have NO disputes with ‘Christianity...or the Krishan Reeti’ if I may use the term. Lord Krishna is born to ‘certain parentage’ and is considered a historical truth of the Mahabharata (c. 3102 BCE Feb.17/18 midnight). Let us not get into such arguments: between respect & belief or TRUTH; since we were not present then- unless may be in some form of life!
My apology for this ‘intrusion in ‘isms’. I have NO interest in discussing religion, except to the extent for a Calendar for All Ages (Tribune, Chandigarh; 1971 June 06)when I saw my name ‘in Print media’. I think U was meant to become a ‘soldier- 1954’. Kindly let me be out of this, sir!
Regards,
Ex-Flt Lt Brij Bhushan VIJ, Author
Brij-Gregorian Modifued Calendar
Friday, 2018 April 27H22:14 (decimal)

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 27, 2018, at 9:47 PM, Aristeo Fernando <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear Calendar People,

If you were to believe in a god, be sure that He is the true God.

Aristeo Canlas Fernando, Peace Crusader and Echo of the Holy Spirit
Motto: pro aris et focis (for the sake of, or defense of, religion and home)
http://aristean.org/ and http://peacecrusader.wordpress.com/
"The Internet is mightier than the sword."

> December 25th was the Roman Festival of Sol Invictus. It was Borrowed by the church to celebrate the festivity of the birth of >Christ.
While I do not disrespect any ‘ism or traditional celebrations. ‘it is my feeling that historic events’ have been manipulated per convinience of ‘populace and/or whims of social elites’.
>However, the rest of what he's saying I think is bull. Scholarly consensus states that Jesus Christ was born approximately by our >calendar dating 4 BC.
It may be spread of gospels rather than reality “authored & documented” professionally, by interested preachers to mobilize public opinion - for scholarly consensus.
My respect for Christ is similar to that of our Lord Rama or Krishana; whose tales we hear from our forefathers. My Appology to Aristeo and Jamison/Amos...and list.
Regards,
Ex-Flt Lt Brij Bhushan Vij (Retd.), Author
Brij-Gregorian Modified Calendar
Friday, 2018 April 27H20:69 (decimal)

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 27, 2018, at 10:34 AM, Jamison Painter <[hidden email]> wrote:

December 25th was the Roman Festival of Sol Invictus. It was Borrowed by the church to celebrate the festivity of the birth of Christ. It is highly unlikely that shepherds would have been minding their flock outside at night in the middle of December. Even in Israel it would have been too cold for the Sheep. However, the rest of what he's saying I think is bull. Scholarly consensus states that Jesus Christ was born approximately by our calendar dating 4 BC.

Re: Truth Re: Birth of Christ Re: Aristean Calendar Reform RE: Passover - Summer - 6, 7, 8

Jamison Painter
I too, think it very dangerous to get involved in religious disputes on this listserv. I think the topic needs to be ended. Discussing one's purported visions, or one's religious belief, and arguing that it is true to the exclusion of all others, is very dangerous. This is not a Christian chat room, or any other kind of listserv, chat room, or bulletin board designed to discuss and debate religion. I think we need to put an end to that part of the conversation now.

Jamison
9 Floréal CCXXVI, Hyacinth.

On Sat, Apr 28, 2018, 12:09 AM Brij Bhushan metric VIJ <[hidden email]> wrote:
 Aristeo, all sirs:
> [...]

Regards,
Ex-Flt Lt Brij Bhushan Vij (Retd.), Author
Brij-Gregorian Modified Calendar
Friday, 2018 April 27H20:69 (decimal)

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 27, 2018, at 10:34 AM, Jamison Painter <[hidden email]> wrote:

December 25th was the Roman Festival of Sol Invictus. It was Borrowed by the church to celebrate the festivity of the birth of Christ. It is highly unlikely that shepherds would have been minding their flock outside at night in the middle of December. Even in Israel it would have been too cold for the Sheep. However, the rest of what he's saying I think is bull. Scholarly consensus states that Jesus Christ was born approximately by our calendar dating 4 BC.

Re: Truth Re: Birth of Christ Re: Aristean Calendar Reform RE: Passover - Summer - 6, 7, 8

Jamison, sirs:
An eye-opener, thanks.
Brij
Saturday, 2018 April 28H12:70 (decimal)

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 28, 2018, at 3:07 AM, Jamison Painter <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]

Regards,
Ex-Flt Lt Brij Bhushan Vij (Retd.), Author
Brij-Gregorian Modified Calendar
Friday, 2018 April 27H20:69 (decimal)

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 27, 2018, at 10:34 AM, Jamison Painter <[hidden email]> wrote:

December 25th was the Roman Festival of Sol Invictus. It was Borrowed by the church to celebrate the festivity of the birth of Christ. It is highly unlikely that shepherds would have been minding their flock outside at night in the middle of December. Even in Israel it would have been too cold for the Sheep. However, the rest of what he's saying I think is bull. Scholarly consensus states that Jesus Christ was born approximately by our calendar dating 4 BC.

Re: Aristean Calendar Reform RE: Passover - Summer - 6, 7, 8

Dear Karl and Calendar People,

Thank you for explaining to Jamison why I have to prove it using the Holy Bible.

Aristeo Canlas Fernando, Peace Crusader and Echo of the Holy Spirit
Motto: pro aris et focis (for the sake of, or defense of, religion and home)
http://aristean.org/ and http://peacecrusader.wordpress.com/
"The Internet is mightier than the sword."

Aristeo has proposed a calendar reform, which is like the World Calendar, except that the quarters begin on a Monday instead of a Sunday, Christmas is on May 23 and Easter is in August. He says a spirit told him about these dates and he is trying to prove it from the bible.

Karl

13519.02.13 - Re: Truth Re: Birth of Christ Re: Aristean Calendar Reform RE: Passover - Summer - 6, 7, 8

Litmus UCC

13♉13519 UCC

I agree!!

Litmus A Freeman
Creator of the Universal Celestial Calendar (UCC)
http://universalcelestialcalendar.com
On 04/28/2018 11:07 AM, Jamison Painter wrote:
> [...]

Regards,
Ex-Flt Lt Brij Bhushan Vij (Retd.), Author
Brij-Gregorian Modified Calendar
Friday, 2018 April 27H20:69 (decimal)

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 27, 2018, at 10:34 AM, Jamison Painter <[hidden email]> wrote:

December 25th was the Roman Festival of Sol Invictus. It was Borrowed by the church to celebrate the festivity of the birth of Christ. It is highly unlikely that shepherds would have been minding their flock outside at night in the middle of December. Even in Israel it would have been too cold for the Sheep. However, the rest of what he's saying I think is bull. Scholarly consensus states that Jesus Christ was born approximately by our calendar dating 4 BC.

Re: 13519.02.13 - Re: Truth Re: Birth of Christ Re: Aristean Calendar Reform RE: Passover - Summer - 6, 7, 8

Brij Bhushan metric VIJ
Sirs:
It has been ages, I entered this discussion on atttmting to ‘revision’ or REFORM OF THE GREGORIAN CALENDAR. My results have remained under examination with CALNDR-L since mid-2002 & with media since Sunday, 1971 June 06. However, I have placed my updates during discussions & at my Home Page: http://www.brijvij.com
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg
The format is possibly Simplest, Surest and Cheapest ever - a comparative study with my views & those of the World Calendar
image3.jpeg
Organisation, as discussed are placed for ready reference, providing some calculations
image4.jpeg
with latest/recent values for Mean Year & Mean Lunation along with my discussed/ invented “Astronomy cycle of 2*448-years/ 5541 Lunation (as shown above) on adding a minor duration of 0.49287326 day” TWICE IN the cycle of 896-years/11082 moons.
I wonder if some better results have come to ‘sight’ among calendar experts.
I thank you for overlooking my intrusion among ASTRONOMY EXPETS, as a soldier fighting for a cause, destoying perhaps for testing my “commitment” - a self inflicted injury, putting at risk all my career for some 47-years, SIRS.
Regards,
Ex-Flt Lt Brij Bhushan VIJ (Retd), IAF
Author, Brij-Gregorian Modified Calendar Thursday, 2018 Sept. 20H03:07 (decimal)

Sent from my iPhone