Annuary Calendar page Updated

Palmen, KEV (Karl)
Dear Calendar People

The recent discussion on the Octaeteris has lead me to update my Annuary Calendar page
http://www.hermetic.ch/cal_stud/palmen/anry.htm
with up to date references to the Gregorian Calendar dates.

This calendar happens to be very similar to Lance's supposed A-S calendar, even though I did not know of the Octaeteris at the time I invented it. It has a simple rule for tracking the slow drift of the moon phases with respect to the calendar month. It can be easily modified to suit any mean year (e.g. 365.2421875 days of the 128-year cycle).